- My name is Muhammad Izzat Izzuddin Bin Mohd Azhar
- I love to wear Black because it resembles elegance and black is beautiful,right!
- I have multiple nicknames;Izzat,PokJak n Kacuh(don't ever ask me why! =,=')
- Still has Kelantanese accent when speaking.Maybe because of the budu :P
- Always smile and rarely get angry. Hahaha,wak lek wak tok tau :D
- Am I amiable? Hurmm....maybe I am. Hahaha,you all decide xP
- Online games,anyone wanna join me......
- Avant Garde always in my heart,miss u guys
- 'IF' is a special word in my life ;)
- My dream girl must be like Yoona SNSD. Nah,she just need to be loyal and has dimples
- "Without Love We Are Nothing But With Nothing We Can Get Love"
My love experience? What a tricky question. Urmm...does love towards family members count? Hahaha,I'm just kidding.The truth is,I really in a bad term with girls because I'm not that good in communicating with them. I tried to tackle some of the girls in my previous school,not only that I failed, I was also been marked as useless because of my attitudes towards them. When I transferred to another school,I thought that my luck will change but I was totally wrong.I really get nervous around girls and most of the girls are scared to get close to me.I was left stranded by everyone :'(
- My Name is Muhammad Al Kaf Al Has Bin Abdul Latif. You can call me AL.
- Sajoha
- Hockey Player
- My favorite food is my mom's cooking.
- My favorite drink is Sirap Bandung Arab.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I love my Mama"saya sayang mak saya"
- I love my Papa"saya sayang ayah saya"
- I love uolss"saya sayang semuanya"
- Win Or Lose, Up The Blues!
- SINGLE and seriously AVAILABLE.
- "Sometimes you don't realize that you actually live in illusion,love is blind,you need to feel it,not search for it"
I have a really bad experience on love that turn me to a new person with a strong negative perspective towards woman. The disappointment in my first love cause me to have a strong assumption that all woman are same. My hypothesis become stronger as all my close friends also face this situation although we are from different geographical and have a different geographical girlfriend. For me, woman are disloyal. It really takes a lot of time for me to recover from my first love as she left a really deep scar(battle scars #np). I really hope this wound heals but it never does as I still love her and I still cannot move on. My friend told me that, I need to move on and there is one solution which I have to find someone new. I never think this thing gonna work as she is the best that I have ever had. I really wish that I can stop loving her because these battle scar don’t look like there are fading away from me. At last I have decided I have to move on from these despite its really hard for me. I think I don’t ever had a right ways to approach woman so , this Rules of the game is one a medium that I used to learn something new to increase my confident level , skill and knowledge . I hope this would be the keys to release my frustrations, fears and insecurities. I accepted this challenge which I need to get a date within thirty days. Does this book would turn me into someone new? Can I move on from the previous love? Do follow this blog to know what’s going happen next!
- The name is Syed Ahmad Haziq Ismail Bin Syed Abdul Rahmad
- Known by many names; Syed, Haziq, Ismail, Sahi and currently Liam
- Officially one year older on 2nd February
- an average-Joe guy who seeks for an amazing girl.
- Types of girl i prefer? Nothing specific except she must be my best friend first before proceeding to something else
- SINGLE and definitely AVAILABLE
- "Find what you love and let it kill you"
When talking about love I never really know it nor did I felt it. The love that I'm referring to is not among my family but towards the significant other. Being in and out of only a few relationships only confused me as different people have different perspective about love. I guess I never have my own stand when talking about love. But that is just only a fragment of my problems. In order for me truly understand love I need to experience it by myself. The main problem is for me to find the right girl. I didn't have any problems regarding making the first move or interacting with girls. Instead I'm great with it. Maybe too great. The thing that prevent me from having a girl is that they usually take my act of flirt as a friendly overture. I didn't mind being treated as a friend but being stuck in the friend zone sucks. After doing this logbook I have high expectations of the possible outcome. I can only hope that I can came out of this cursed zone. So, if you want to know what happen to me, do follow this blog and we'll post an entry dedicated to the success of Rules of the Game.


0 comments:
Post a Comment